Surge Protection Device (SPD)
Homes today contain an average of $15,000 worth of electronic equipment not protected from voltage surges. MAX4 ™ SPDs are specially designed to help protect home appliances from over-voltages induced by lightning current. Complete solution to cover single phase and three phase installations.
SPDs help protect electronic appliances in your home
Surge protection strips offer limited protection to connected devices. Items not compatible with plug strips such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, and lighting can be protected with a Clipsal Surge Protective Device installed in switchboard.
Features and benefits
- Helps to provide peace of mind to home owner by providing surge protection for whole house
- MAX performance with a maximum discharge capacity of 40kA
- Includes single and three pole variants
- Removable modules allow quick replacement without the need to disconnect wiring.
- Visual indication when replacement required.
- Auxiliary contact options for remote monitoring.
- Uniform terminal heights and modular size enables neat and efficient installation